Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

We had our first mother's day this past weekend. Normally, I like to wait until the very last minute to get a card, you know, when the lines have died down. I have to admit, I almost forgot to get Lisa one. It's still kind if weird to think we are going to be parents.
I wasn't sure whether or not I was supposed to get her a card. We don't actually have a baby yet, I mean out in the open air and all. But here's the way I figured it. I said to myself (using Tommy Lee Jones voice) "self...Lisa is carrying the baby boy. You have to look at it this way, she either is or she ain't a mama. So that means she is.
Well, the good thing is that I did get her a card, and her family gave her a good Mother's Day too. I haven't thought of it till just now, but I guess that means I should be getting some cards come Father's day.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment