Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jackman's First Year
Over the past few days, I've been remembering Jackman's first days of life. During those days I couldn't have imagined what we've been through and where we are today. Jackman is a true miracle. One of his doctors even said so and that means a lot. I can't begin to imagine what he's seen in his career.

Jackman is your normal 1 year old, well kind of. He's walking everywhere, playing chase and peekaboo with his cousins. He's the happiest little boy! We are still working with him to relearn to eat, which is still really strange to me. Hopefully this time next year he will be eating fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

Thank you to all who prayed and help us during this past year. God has truly blessed us with so much. I can't say this enough.

I hope you will enjoy this video of Jackman's first year. In making this video, I've watched it countless times and still tear up. So you've been warned.

Lisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Totally did not make it past the 18 week picture before the tears stared to stream! love the video...and the credits song help me to giggle and dry up the tears! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete