Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Week Home Highlight


Well, all three of us have been home for one week now. Each one of us have had to make some adjustments; Jackman to only having Greg and I instead of the his entourage of wonderful nurses, and Greg and I have been trying to function with little sleep, and adjusting to our high-maintenance little man. From what I've been told all babies are demanding, and ours is no exception. With all the exhaustion of the fit-pitchin' (which my parents would say comes from me, and Greg's from him) there are always those moments that make you forget about how crazy things had been earlier in the day. This is one of those moments that we caught last night. Hope you enjoy this as much as we do. By the way, Jackman did roll completely over today! Lisa
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. If I could smile out loud...I would be screaming right now!!! That is so adorable...I am so gald that you are home! Please let us know if we can do anything for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete