Monday, January 25, 2010

Just An Update...


Well, as it turns out, it was too good to be true. We did not get to room in yet. The good news is that Jackman is doing just fine. He's not sick. On the contrary, he's feeling great, and is as happy and as playful as he's ever been. It's really a good thing we didn't get the process started, because who knows what kind of shape we would have been in if we had moved out of NICU too early. Anyway, a homecoming is still on the horizon, so yall hang in there.

Above is a picure just to show you how terrible our poor little baby feels right now, and how miserable and pitiful he is (I hope you are picking up on the sarcasm, because I'm laying it on pretty thick). This was taken Saturday night, or as the nurses call it "date night". That could explain the grin. Don't be deceived, we are going to have to pry him away from that hospital.

Also, I plan to get some of Robert's pics up soon, but our computer crashed, and is running like a box of rocks right now (perfect timing). Apparently January is the month when everyone's stuff breaks. When I get a few minutes I'll work on that. They are worth the wait. He did a good job.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. What can I say. That little grin does make you wonder what he has planned:)

    ReplyDelete